Camden ACL Health & Wellbeing Event 2019
Come along to the annual Camden ACL Health & Wellbeing event which will take place on Friday 15 March, 10am-1pm. This year it will be held at our head office 5 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG in partnership with Camden Libraries and the Camden Events Service.
Organisations, council teams and services with a health and wellbeing remit will provide FREE information and interactive activities to give a taste of what's available in Camden for adults, older residents and families. We have a lot of exciting activities that you can get involved in!
On the day, you can:
- Try out the Pancras Square Gym Boditrax Machine and complete a free health check as well as find out their fitness history and get a free ONE DAY PASS to the gym
- Enjoy free and healthy snacks
- Relax and de-stress with a free head and shoulders massage
- Try out their dance moves with London Zumba Dance
- Have a sing along with the Mary Ward Chorus
- Enjoy a free hand and arm massage with Lush, Oxford Street
- Learn about free courses
- Experience a free aromatherapy taster activity
- Learn about beauty on a budget
- Have fun making a piece of jewellery
- Make a dreamcatcher
- And much more!
We want you to leave with ideas and plans to get involved in activities over the Easter break and into the summer and beyond that are free or low cost.
We look forward to seeing you then!
Health and wellbeing course guide 2018-19
Westminster Kingsway College offer courses in your local community for all ages. You could learn something new and meet new friends at a community course in Camden.
Download: Health and wellbeing course guide 2018-19 (PDF)
Want to earn while learning or training? Got ambition but need more work experience?
If you live in Camden or you attended a Camden secondary school, contact Camden Apprenticeships.
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a salary, get work experience and complete a qualification at the same time. Camden Apprenticeships creates a wide range of roles, helping people of all ages (now no upper age limit) access their chosen careers.
See more information about apprenticeships.
Get into Learning! Free short courses and workshops
See information about free short courses and workshops for Camden residents aged 19 and over
Free employability courses
Develop your confidence to apply for work.
For more information contact Panchali Kar on 020 7255 4733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IT volunteers needed
We are looking for volunteers to support residents to use computers to develop computer skills, access services and information, to keep in touch with friends and family and for leisure.
For more information or to book your place, contact Camden Adult Community Services
Do you need careers advice?
Come along and get FREE careers advice from a qualified Advice & Guidance Officer who can provide one-to-one support with:
- Career options
- Links to local job opportunities
- Writing a CV
- Job searching and completing application forms
- Interview skills
- Information on further training
To book an appointment, contact David Hermanstein on 020 7388 7932 or 07908 845 154 or email@example.com
Contact Camden Adult Community Services