Draft Kentish Town Planning Framework
We are preparing a planning framework that will set out the vision and objectives for future development in Kentish Town. A public consultation on the draft planning framework was held from 26 October to 7 December 2018. A summary of the responses can be found via the links below:
- Public consultation feedback summary March 2019 (PDF)
- Easy Read summary (PDF)
- Kentish Town draft planning framework October 2018 (PDF)
- Kentish Town planning framework exhibition boards (providing a summary of the framework) (PDF)
What happens next?
The feedback has provided us with a rich source of material to further develop a final draft of the planning framework. It is intended that there will be a further stage of consultation later in 2019 before the Council adopts the framework as a Supplementary Planning Document (SPD). SPDs build upon the policies in the Local Plan providing more detailed advice and guidance.
Previous consultation and engagement
February to March 2018
- Public engagement feedback summary June 2018 (PDF)
- Neighbourhood forum workshop notes March 2018 (PDF)
- Exhibition boards February 2018(PDF)
- Site analysis February 2018 (PDF)
- Interim development statement February 2018(PDF)
Have a question or want to get in touch?
If you have any queries please email us at Kentish.email@example.com