Estate parking permits
Please Note: Internet explorer is not supported by the system required to make an application.
Anybody can apply to rent a parking space on one of Camden’s housing estates. We prioritise applications and allocate spaces as follows:
- Tenants and leaseholders resident on the estate – blue badge holders take priority
- Blue badge holders on neighbouring estates
- Tenants and leaseholders on neighbouring estates
- Tenants and leaseholders on all other estates
- Business, private lettings and staff
We will contact you within twenty working days from the receipt of your application to discuss it further.
An estate parking space is rented on a license. Either party can terminate the license with a notice period of seven days.
If you are resident on an estate managed by a tenant management organisation, you will need to apply for and/or renew your permit with them and will not be able to apply online.
If no spaces are available when you apply, your name will be added to a waiting list.
Your rent account must be in credit when applying for an estate parking permit.
Lost permits will incur a £20 admin charge for replacement.
Swapping bays will incur a £20 admin charge.